Torque & Drag Analysis – Understand your wellbore’s health
Detailed torque and drag monitoring is a key element for the successful construction of wells. Automated torque and drag and hydraulics monitoring allows you to confirm your hole condition and advises you to make strategic decisions for further operations.
It is a quick and clear visualization method to track upcoming critical events and to start early counter actions to optimize your wellbore health and upcoming operations. The service does not require any additional personnel on the rig site.
- Reduction of cleaning efforts for the hole
- Receive proven real-time applicability by rig and office personnel
- Real-time evaluation of hole condition and degradation
- Automated real-time torque and drag tests based on rig sensor data
- Clear visualization method to track upcoming critical events
- Consistent and fully automated approach
T&D analytics is available through the proNova portal. To find out more, contact us.